At Cosmetic Beauty Boutique Pty Ltd (ACN 632 132 480) trading as Cosmetic Beauty Boutique Australia (ABN 55 632 132 480)(“CBB”, “we”, “us”, our”), we want you to have the best shopping experience possible. We do our utmost to ensure that only products of the highest quality are sold through our website. That’s why we want to make it as easy as possible for you to return goods you purchase through the Site when necessary.
This policy outlines the conditions under which we will accept a return and process a refund, and how you may ask us to do that.
This policy does not replace or exclude your rights under the Australian Consumer Laws.
We will offer you a refund, subject to the conditions outlined below, in the following circumstances.
- Your item is not what you ordered– If your product is the wrong size, wrong colour or is not reasonably consistent with the product advertisement on the Site, you may be entitled to a refund. In some cases, we may ask for you to take a photo of the product to send as evidence and/or we may ask you to return the product.
- Your item never arrived– Unfortunately, although this is rare, it can happen.
- Your item is faulty or damaged– Again, although rare, this does happen from time to time and can sometimes occur during transit. We may ask for you to take a photo of the product in this case also, and/or ask you to return the product. If the item is faulty, you must notify Cosmetic Beauty Boutique within 7 Days of receiving the item.
- We do not offer refunds on the following items (“non-refundable items”).
- We do not offer refunds on gift cards or vouchers.
- We do not offer refunds onan item that has been misused or used abnormally (for example, used in a manner other than that for which it was intended or to unreasonable excess).
- A refund for a product must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the day on which the product is delivered or the latest estimated date of delivery stated in the product’s advertisement, whichever is the earlier. We are under no obligation to consider a refund request made outside this timeframe or requests made relating to a non-refundable item.
- When requesting a refund, you must be able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase. We are not required to provide you with that proof of purchase to facilitate a refund, insurance or warranty claim. When you are unable to provide proof of purchase to our satisfaction, we reserve the right to refuse a refund. Things like your original purchase receipt or tax invoice, or a copy of your bank or credit card statement showing the purchase, may be accepted as proof of purchase.
- Where relevant, all charges, cables, attachments, instruction manuals and/or accessories must be returned with your product.
- Where a product is purchased with a gift/bonus offer or as part of a bundle, these items must also be returned, unless we tell you otherwise. If you are unable to return these items,or they are not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the relevant items.
- Once we have received your refund request (and, where relevant, received the product you have returned), we will consider whether you are eligible for a refund.
- If we decide that you are eligible, we will return to you the amount of the purchase and the standard shipping fees. This return of funds must be made to the original payment source. (That is, we cannot provide a refund, for example, to a credit card that is not the same credit card used to purchase the product for which the refund is being given.) If your original payment source was a credit card that has since been cancelled, lost or closed, you will need to contact the card issuer for that card to ask for help in accessing your refund.
- Please note that we do not offer refunds for special or express shipping. In some cases, the customer may be responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the products.
- Refunds may take five to 10 business days to appear in your account. If, after that time, your refund has not appeared in your account, it is recommended that you contact your bank or payment provider. If you requested a credit against your CBB account, rather than a refund, the credit will be immediately available in your CBB account after we have processed your refund request.
- You can check the status of your refund request by visiting your online CBB account.
As orders are continuously being dispatched from various warehouses, we are unfortunately unable to change the shipping address that was used at the time the order was placed and we cannot guarantee the cancellation or redirection of your order. In some cases, after an order has been dispatched, Australia Post may be able to redirect it to the correct address. To request a redirection, contact us via email@example.com
Any additional costs due to incorrect details being provided by the customer, will be at the buyer’s expense. Similarly, Cosmetic Beauty Boutique is not responsible for incorrect delivery due to a wrong address being provided and as result, compensation will not be provided.
If we, in good faith, suspect any abuse of this policy, the Site or CBB’s Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to do any one or more of the following.
- Refuse or limit any refund;
- Limit customer support;
- Limit a user’s purchase activity on the Site.
We also reserve the right to update this policy at any time without notice. The latest version of this policy will be the version viewable on the Site. We therefore encourage you to periodically check the Site for updates to this and other CBB policies.